Campus Shield Exercise Initiative
The Campus Shield Exercise Initiative is designed to provide meaningful exercise opportunities to educational systems.
These exercises provide a comprehensive approach for assessing various disaster preparedness, response and recovery capabilities.
The initiative is designed to provide an opportunity for school districts, community colleges and universities across America to participate in a meaningful exercise with measurable outcomes.
Campus Shield Benefits
- Choice of exercise component that best aligns with your organization's health care responsibilities.
- Alternative to the traditional time consuming and costly approach to conducting tabletop and functional exercises.
- Provides a cost-effective platform for assessing disaster related capabilities and capacity.
- Meets grant funding expenditure requirements for exercises.
- Exercises are conducted via the ONX System, an internet based application, which allows individuals and teams to participate in an exercise from their normal base of operation.